Monday, February 23, 2009

Walking in London

Walking and discovering new trendy & fancy pet shops in London.


I loved this brand & pet boutique ... simply elegant !

***
... walking in London ...

I love walking and discovering London, sometimes even without A-Z, but than of course I always need to ask someone to help me find the wright way to the main street or underground station :). Usually I do my "city route" after a research (of my interests) on Google ... and this is a best solution if I want to save time and energy. In both cases I prefer walking than using bus or underground, because in this way I see more interesting things around me (in the city).

London is helping me to refresh my mind, ideas ... is like a market :) ... you pick what you like and then after coming home, you start to cook a gooooood meal from all fresh ingredients. And guess what? ... well, I just started to design a new fantastic collection :) ... so, keep in touch :)

No comments: