Monday, April 20, 2009

NINOCHKA'S ZENOS BY H.R.I.B.


ZEN
(Ninochka's Zenos by H.R.I.B.)
and me :)



CAC Maribor, sunday 19th April


Sunday morning,was Zen first time in a show ring and he was EXC1 , PRM in Junior Class - male. Of course I'm very happy, because I handled him and for this I'm greatful to Blanka and Ivan Hrženjak, Zen owners! A very successful sunday show was also for his sister Zoya. She was EXC1 in Junior Class - female, JBOB and as well as BOS - she is owned by Andreja Novak, Ninochka's borsois. BOB was Fenomenalnij Fars Wolkowo (Wolkowo borzois).

Congratulations to all winners!


left : EXC1, JBOB, BOS Ninochka's Zoya by H.R.I.B. (and Andreja Novak),
in the middle: judge Barbka Novak (SLO)
right: EXC1, CAC, BOB, Fenomenalnij Fars Wolkowo (and Helena Arh).


Thank you Anna Valle for photos :))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it has been a very satisfactory day, and we all enjoyed it!! Nice work with Zen... will you bring him to the C.D.L. club show on the 2nd of may?
Besitos
mary.

petiit pethaus said...

Not this year ... but I'm quite sure that he will be there next year :)
showing himself in all the best :) You've done a great job too! specialy with Dasha! You know, you have that special feeling! Good job! More you work better you'll be :))

Anna said...

Complimenti per il tuo lavoro con Zen, Vida!
anna