Friday, July 3, 2009

NINOCHKA'S VERUSCHKA

Tomorrow I'm flying home :) ... I really miss her and ... well, I just couldn't stand to don't make You see new photos of her :)) ... she's very beautiful 2,5 year old borzoi female :)) with loving character, excellent movement, gorgeous head, full dentition - sissor bite, excellent coat condition ... and she loves the lure coursing :D ... that's her, the magnificent Ninochka's Verushka :D (breeder : Ninochka's Borsois - Andreja Novak)

***

Veruschka - 2,5 years old


***

enough posing ... lets make some SMILE :))



***

... just checking out if something sweet is on this tree ...


... and she is also helping me with my work, specialy with sighthound creations, for Petiit Pethaus ... THX !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she's a beauty!! :))

Andreja Novak - Ninochka's said...

hi, long time no walk together :-))
Stop by for one in near future :-))
hugs, Andreja & co