Saturday, March 7, 2009

FIN/IR CH SHADOWFAX STEPNOI VETER JW

I'm very happy to present my friends dog, the gorgeous Afghan Hound,
who won

BOB - CRUFTS 2009

FIN/IR CH SHADOWFAX STEPNOI VETER JW
"Doushman"

(special photo session)

He is owned and loved by
MS M, MR V & MRS S Shaverneva, Doudko & Rhodes

breeder : MRS Susan Rhodes

(Crufts Best of Group ring)

***

First of all I just wanna say that CRUFTS is a show of All Dog Shows! Yes, I am still impressed of all that dogs :) Simply beautiful and I've been there only on Thursday to see Hound group. This is a first post and lot of others will continue ... of course at the moment only about Crufts :)) were I was in a company with my friend Andreja Novak (Ninochka's Borsois) and Thanks a lot to Masha and Susan to "take care" of both of us at our journey in London (to Birmingham and back :) and a very special THANK YOU MASHA for hospitality :) ... thank you Victor for champagne and also Kazbek for a night walk, and hope to meet all of you soon again.

No comments: