Thursday, March 26, 2009

SIGHTHOUND MARTINGALE COLLAR

NEW COLLAR & NEW DESIGN

ROSEMY WHITE
- unique creation by Petiit Pethaus -

handmade cowskin / leather martingale collar





I designed this matching MartinGale (cowskin / leather) collar & lead, for sighthounds. The collar size is 30 - 36 cm / wide 6 cm. The lead lenght is adjustable: 130 and 86 cm / with 2 premium triggers on each side.
This combination is very beautiful, something that your dog deserves!

All collars Petiit Pethaus are lined and with rolled edges. This kind of design is very gentle on your dog neck as well it helps to prevent the demage and hair lost around the neck.

available in online pet boutique

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Is this collar still available? I can't seem to be able to find it on your site..

Please let me know! I REALLY want this collar and lead.

Thank you!

vonHuggs@hotmail.com

petiit pethaus said...

Dear Kitlyn,

this collar was sold ... but I have allways something new in my Online shop.
If you see something that you like, please just send me and email :) info@petiitpethaus.com

Kind regards,
Vida x Petiit Pethaus