Saturday, May 9, 2009

Manerba del Garda, Italy - 3rd May

International Coursing CACIL - EUROCAP Lap

judges : L. Durando (I) & M. Behrmann (D)

with A.I.A.L.A.

Trofeo Combinata Challenge

“ALICE IN WONDERLAND”: CHALLENGE TROPHY Beauty and performance - VII edition

“LEVRIERO D’ARGENTO”: COURSING TROPHY - XI edition

On sunday, 3rd May I went to Lure Coursing at Manerba del Garda (BS), Italy.
It was my 3rd day around with Veruschka and she was very tired, but among all, she was extremly interested to go to catch the lure. But as I decided to go to Padenghe and Manerba a very last moment, I didn't entered her as a competitor. So we were "obligated" to be there only as spectators and to watch our friends fenomenal hounds on coursing field.


Ninochka's Uvertura (Veruschka's mummy), she's the one on the left, performed very well, she gained the excellent 3rd place. Congratulations to Uša & Sonja :) well done girls !

We had great time with all of you :) Hope to see you soon!

more photos of the day HERE

***

***

No comments: