Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ninochka's Zoya by H.R.I.B.


And here are the stages of "my little" Zoya growing up
... from little borzoi puppy to and adult female. Actualy, a beautiful borzoi female. Her showing career started wonderfuly. She is now 13 months old and she is already a Slovenian and Croatian Junior Champion :)) Of course I'm very happy and proud of her as she was living with Veruschka and me, until her new home was ready and she will always be in my heart as "my little Zoya". When she was 7 months old she went to her home at kennel Ninochka's - to a friend of mine, Andreja Novak. And it was hard for me and Veruschka to let her go! Zoya is living today with 3 other borzois, Ninochka's Vihra (Veruschka's sister), Multi Ch. Ninochka's Tcharodeika (Veruschka's grand mother, she was Veteran BOB Winner at EuroDogShow 2008 in Budapest) and Multi Ch. Haroschij von Schloss Olef (Zoya's grand father).


***

Zoya at 2 months


***

Zoya 3 months & Verushka 18 months


***

Zoya at 4 months



***

Zoya at 6 months


***

Zoya at 7 months


***

Zoya at 13 months
Slovenian and Croatian Junior Champion

(with her owner Andreja Novak - Ninochka's borsois)

No comments: